Monday, July 14, 2008

Just A Few Things

Hey all -

So there hasn't been much going on. I usually like to post with pics but I haven't even touched a camera since Hawaii.

Primary ended up not being a nightmare. The 1st counselor felt bad for me so she didn't go out of town!! The CPA test went well, I think. I felt pretty good about it and wasn't nearly as nervous taking it as I was that morning. It takes a while to find out how you did though so we'll see. Other than that we've just been relaxing and studying.

We spent the weekend at Karl's parents with most of the family. Kim and HL are moving to Utah so it was a last get together kind of thing. We hung out and played games. It was fun and nice to see Kim and HL before they go - we'll all miss them.

Saturday Karl and I went and had family pics taken. We went to the Mesa Performing Arts Center. It was pretty cool. The photographer (Denee Ray) is mailing me the photos tomorrow but she has already posted them on her blog. I added a link on my "friends and family blogs" to the left. You can go see some on her blog. I'm really happy with them. When we were taking them there were of course ones where I was like "oh...I don't like my chin in the pic" or "my eyes are squinting" etc, etc, etc. But there are definitely a lot of cute ones too. We picked a good day too. It was overcast so it wasn't crazy hot, just 90. We also did them early and I was really glad. As we were finishing up Karl and I were really starting to sweat. I just found her online, liked her pics and her price, and called her. I had a feeling she was LDS though. When we got there she asked how we met and we said at BYU. Then she said she had a feeling we were LDS too. It's just funny that sometimes you can tell.

That's about all, I'll post some fam pics on here too when I get them.

3 comments:

Jason and Ashlee said...

Hey Kasey and Karl, I think the pictures of you are so adorable. Too many cute ones to decide from.

So.... exciting news, we got rockband last Saturday. We are headed up to Idaho for my family reunion this weekend, but when we get back - get ready for a rockband night. We'll call you when we get back. Take care.

Allison said...

Hi Kasey!

It's Allison (Pugh) Jensen and I can't remember if I've posted a comment on here before or not. I come by occasionally and it's so fun to see how your little family is doing. I went and looked at the photos. They are all so cute! The one with Kasey kissing Carson almost brought me to tears it is so adorable. You all look so happy.

Holly said...

I really liked your family pictures. They turned out great.