Not too much happened this month. Carson ate way too much candy (and mommy and daddy). My reasoning is that I don't want him to eat all that candy himself so I should help get rid of some. What's that? I could throw it away you say? That just seems wasteful.
Chloe got more and more attached to her comfort items. This picture is just missing a pacifier. She loves her blankie, stuffed animals, her milk cup, and of course, her pacifier.
The most exciting event from November was that Karl and I did a mud run with his little sister and her husband. I slowed them down but Kim was a few months pregnant so I was really going slow for her. I'm just that kind of person - willing to sacrifice for others : )
Look at the triumph! (and all the gross mud). It was a lot of fun, but it was also really hard. Way harder than running a 5k. The worst was when we had to go through these trenches that were filled with mud and then covered with boards. So it was pitch black, I was bent over trudging through mud up to my waist, and there was no end in sight. By the end of that obstacle I could barely move my legs.
My other complaint was that it hurt! Look at how scraped up my legs were after. And my arms looked the same. I still have a few scars from this. The mud had tons of little pieces of sharp gravel that cut me up as I army crawled.
Apparently I took zero Thanksgiving pics. Oh, I remember now. We went to my sister's house. I was busily obsessed with Amazon lightning deals and checking my phone every 15 min. I got a bunch of Christmas gifts through that. It was awesome. I also braved Target Black Friday on Thursday night. It was a total success. I got in line 1 hr before open and just read/played ipad. I brought my own huge shopping bag so I wouldn't have to bother with a cart or basket. I was so glad too. The people with carts were stuck in traffic jams in the store forever. I laughed as I weaved in and out of them...ha ha ha. I knew the 5 things I wanted. I ran in, grabbed them in order of priority and was out in 30 min. I scored an awesome Razor scooter for Carson. I mean...Santa scored an awesome Razor scooter for Carson. Carrying that scooter with no cart was a little awkward...but worth it.
That's November! On to December!

No comments:
Post a Comment