Chloe is very clever. She figures things out and thinks them through. Two examples from yesterday.
We were listening to "He's making a list, checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty or nice." Chloe piped up "Santa must use a pencil." I asked her why she thought that. She explained that if he is always having to move kids from the naughty to nice list, and vice versa, he probably would want a pencil so he can erase. I would have to agree.
I was talking to her about her Strep germs. I was being funny and told her that the bacteria had moved into her tonsils and made themselves comfortable. They liked how warm it was in there, etc. She started shaking her head which I assumed meant she didn't like my story. So I stopped talking but she kept going. I asked her what she was doing. She told me she was trying to shake the germs out of her tonsils. They couldn't get comfortable if she kept shaking their home. Lol! Her logic is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment