Today we blessed Clara. It was a nice morning and I was glad to have some family here to share it with us, Gma and Gpa Woodard. I wanted a more traditional look so Clara wore a dress with smocking and a bonnet. She was adorable.
Karl blessed her. Gpa, Brothers Billadeaux and Rich joined in the circle. We asked a few others but they didn't make it to church on time. The minute Karl started the blessing I felt a wave of the Spirit and immediately started crying. I felt a confirmation of each thing Karl said. He blessed Clara that she'd be a light and an example to those around her. That she'd be an inspiration to her family.
After, Karl said he thinks it's one of the most powerful times he's used the priesthood. He was in the zone 😊. He said he didn't recognize there were others around him. It just felt like him and Clara. We definitely all felt it.
So excited to see what this life brings for sweet Clara. Excited to have this person as part of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment