Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello again!

Well - I think I'll shoot for once a week, but the baby thinks it's awake time so I might as well do something. We were at Karl's parents' house and Carson slept on the way home (10:30 pm). He thought that it was just a nap - not night time. So now he is up and smiling in his little swing.

So - most importantly...the Office Season 4 premiere. I give it a good ol' way to go. I enjoyed Meredith getting run over. I'm very happy about Jim and Pam (in my fantasy land their characters are real people and they are the happily ever after). I laughed at Dwight killing Angela's cat - Sprinkles. Oh - and I loved Andy's bloody nipples. So funny. So, all in all, the best show ever (not necessarily that episode just in general). Best Office ever....hmmm...that's a real tough one. I'll get back to you on that one.

Well - not much else exciting. I'll talk to you soon.

Love Kase

No comments: