Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Major Development

Well - Carson rolled over last week. I was at Vickie's (my sister who also has a place here in Phoenix). We were swimming and Carson was laying on a towel in the shade. I was taking my things inside and when I came back out he had rolled over. I wanted to take a picture to document - but he had rolled off the towel and was laying face down on cement. I decided I didn't want to document bad parenting. Although, now I've blogged it so all will know...perfect. But he does it constantly now. Everytime I lay him down it's the first thing he does. He's starting to work on getting back over but that is still a ways away.

Karl and I lead pretty boring lives...not much new. I'm flying to Utah in a week for Erica's wedding (friend from college). Then I'll stay at my sister Jackie's house in Orem for a few days. The baby cousins can bond.

Well - I'll talk to you next week hopefully.

Kasey

No comments: