Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Few Updates

So Karl had his surgery on Friday. He woke up really wired and I think it scared the nurse. The adrenaline (or the steriods they gave...I'm not sure what they do) wore off a few hours later and he felt a little more worn out. The doctor said it went well. His cuts are healing up nice. There is a little bruising around most of them but I think they should look good really soon. Karl is just so happy to have some of the real big ones out. They annoyed him all the time.

I got back the results to two of my CPA tests, tax and business concepts. I passed both (96 and 91). YAY!!! Now I still have to hear about the audit section and I'm still studying for the financial section (not yay).

I'm going to be phoneless for 2 more weeks. We can renew our plan in exactly 2 weeks from yesterday and I don't want to pay $100 for a phone when in 2 weeks I can get a more expensive one free. So I know I'm totally lame and every one out there that would call me (not that many people) is annoyed with the inconvenience. I say...blame Carson. Or we could perhaps blame my father for not saying I would lose it more dictatorially (just kidding Dad). So email and I do confiscate Karl's phone on some days when I need to make calls. When we renew our plan we'll probably get a home line too so that should be good.

Small note - to those of you out there with private blogs - I want an invitation. Let me know if you don't have my email. I'm not sure how to get it to you without posting it on here...but we'll figure it out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kasey, email me at ertelrachel@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite. I tried to send one beofre but your email i had was super old. Sorry I haven't invited you yet...I love your blog! Rachel

Allison said...

Hi Kasey, email me too. justallison02@yahoo.com. What a fun way to see how everyone from Spokane is doing!
Allison

Jason and Ashlee said...

YAHOO Kasey!!! I knew you were going to do great on those tests. How is work going for you? Do you love being back in an "office"? Looks like you had a wonderful time in Spokane. We will have to get together and catch up on everything. I'm glad to read Karl is doing better without his fat too:)

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Congratulations! Not to many people can say they passed the CPA with flying colors:) I am so happy for you. As far as your phone is concerned, I would do the same thing and wait; your just smart that's all:)