Okay - So I don't have the time to do this post justice, but I thought I should say something. I've started my new job!! It's definately fun and exciting. What?? Accounting...exciting? Well, I like it and it's excitingly new. It's an adjustment from spending all day with a 1 year old to spending all day with adults. Instead of "Is that a ball?" and "Do you want some cheese?" I get to ask "Where are the K-1's?" and "Can you help me with this Foreign Tax Credit?" Everyone is really nice though and I haven't been eating lunch by myself. I take that as a good sign. Carson seems to be adjusting well too. I miss him way more than he misses me. He's only 1, but I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to move out and start supporting himself...if he could get paid to point and say "whoa."
I'm crazy busy right now though. I work all day, get home an hour later, spend 2 hours playing with Carson (I plan dinner and then Karl is sweet and makes it), Carson goes to bed and I spend 3 hours studying for the next CPA test which is on the 13th. Then I get up at 5:30 and start it all over. I think I'll be a lot more on top of things once this test is out of the way - one more week! I'm actually really needing to study right now but Jessie (sister) reminded me of my lack of recent blogging.
This is all I have time for right now - but I've got a funny video coming and some pics. Look for it sometime after the 13th, once I'm sain again.
3 comments:
Tell your sister thank you! I am sure you are going to breeze through this next exam if you are studying 3 hours a night....you are AMAZING!! Good luck!
I was thinking about you the other day - wondering if you started your new job yet. Welcome to the working world again + being a mom = supermom. I know you'll do great on the next test - we'll send good vibes your way!!! When you guys have some free time - lets get together - ya ya ya!!!
Hope you don't mind my blog stalking you. . . saw it on Wendy's blog...You are my new hero! Keep up the good work and awesomeness!
Post a Comment