Real Quick - Carson had his 2 year doctor's appointment and I thought I would update the fam on his stats (not that it is as interesting as when he was real little, but still fun for me).
Weight: 32 lbs - just under 90th percentile
Height: 36 inches - just barely off the charts
Carson has followed the same line on the curve so perfectly that it is a little crazy. He is always around 90% for weight and 95 - to off the charts on height. I think we are going to have one tall boy on our hands...and with a healthy appetite. We will probably go bankrupt in his teenage years from buying food and clothes...and milk if he is anything like his Dad (and me in my younger years). Maybe I will just invest in a cow now. Then if he wants to drink milk, he'll have to get it himself.
It was the first time they measured him on the regular big kid scale and not on the baby scale. It was also his first shot in the arm instead of the thigh. The arm shot made it a little more personal for me - I could relate to the pain because I hate shots with a passion. He screamed and bucked but then he got a cool band aid and said "Down, Shoes, Bye-bye." I think he wanted to get out of there. I love that he is communicating more. There has even been a few times where he started to throw a tantrum and then stopped and decided to talk to us about what he wanted instead.
1 comment:
I can't believe how old/big carson is getting!! I haven't seen him since he was just a baby! I love reading your blog though cause you are still the same old Kaseco. Miss ya!
Post a Comment