Hey-O
Big news my friends...I just received news from a very reliable source (hint - the Arizona State Board of Accountancy) that I am officially a CPA!! I am very excited to have my license. It has been hard work to pass the exams, get my experience, and get my documents together. It feels really good to be done (let's not think about the 2 year renewals and peer reviews). The hardest part is definitely complete. Anyway, just thought I would share the good news.
7 comments:
COngratulations! My husband Chase is working on his right now...the exams are very time consuming. Anyway, that's a big deal. Way to go! Will you be at your mom and dad's this Christmas? If so, I might see you at church.
That is awesome. Congratulations
Way to go KASEY! WOO WOO WOO!!
CONGRATS!!! Oh and way to be a runner. You look great!
Congrats - you're awesome. We'll have to go celebrate with you!!! It was great to see you last week.
Congratulations on your license. And congrats on the 5K! Lots to be proud of. Especially that cute family picture in your header.
look at you girly! Becoming a runner and a CPA all at the same time, you should be proud!
Post a Comment