So what now you ask? Well first, I'm going to attend a wedding, a graduation, and throw a bridal shower...all in the next week. But, I'm really looking forward to the week off and finally just relaxing, reading, letting myself see the sun, and hanging with my fam. Oh, also on the to do list is probably a blog with pictures...maybe Easter or something of that nature.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Hello Again!
Well, it is the end of April 15th (wait...the beginning of April 16th). Our office had an "end of busy season" party tonight. It was at a casino and we were all given a few chips to gamble away. As I was contemplating the choice I had to make (in my head conversation "Do i give the chips back? No that would be rude. Well is it wrong to gamble if someone gives me the chips? Wow, these chips are a lot heavier than I imagined. I guess I'll just put them in my purse and take them home? etc, etc" I overheard someone say they were just going to cash the chips in. AH HA!! So I just cashed my chips in and walked out of that party feeling pretty good. That cash is going to pay for the massage that I will arrange for next week. Way more relaxing than losing money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for a week off!. So does this mean you'll be available for book club? (Thursday @ 8)
First of all, your family pictures are adorable! Second, I'm always impressed to see people take a subtle stand and do what's right, good for you, enjoy that massage, sounds like you will need it!
Post a Comment