Friday, March 4, 2011

Announcement!

I just posted this on Facebook so I guess it is national news by now, but I am four months pregnant! We had our ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks healthy and we found out it is a baby girl. Karl and I are excited but we both kind of went "Are you sure?" I was in shock yesterday and just kept thinking about all the girl things we are going to need to get. I realized I'm going to have to start buying dresses and accessories...headbands and clips! Looks like Carson's Rubbermaid bins of clothes can go back into storage...I got some shopping to do!

Oh - I am due July 31st (the most wonderful time of the year to be 9 months pregnant in Arizona).

5 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Congratulations!!!! I have tons of girl stuff that you are more than welcome to have:-) Sorry about your due date, that really stinks:-/ Yeah to another cute baby!!!

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Congratulations! That is exactly how I felt, when I found out we were having a girl!

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! I love hearing baby news. Have fun with the girl stuff.

JLJ said...

Great news! Just think how your crafting and sewing skills will be put to good use -- tutus! big bows! Congratulations!

mandy said...

so happy for you... you'll love fussing with a girl!