Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas

We headed up to Spokane for Christmas.  All I wanted was some crazy snow, but that didn't happen this year.  It's real hit or miss there.  We did enjoy the cold(er) weather and had fun with my whole family.

We went tubing...



Mt. Spokane - gotta love the tube lift.  Carson lasted 30 minutes.  Once his feet got cold, he was done.

We went rollerskating...(hands up if you remember the good ol' Jr. High days at Patteson's)

Learned that Karl is pretty talented on skates and that I did not miraculously all the sudden become good at skating.  Since the last time I skated was at age 13, I thought maybe I wasn't good at it just because I was awkward 13.  Turns out you actually have to practice or something to get good.

Played a lot of Kinect...sorry, no pictures.  I was too busy crushing the other dance crews with my mad skills.

We also all got sick...so that was fun.

Here are some cute pics of my baby girl (back at home)...

She has become obsessed with her toes and sucks them a lot (especially in the bath tub).  She is also sitting up pretty good and is quite pleased with herself.  That one is a recent development and I haven't snapped a pic yet.

Here is Carson and Chloe with the Woodard cousins before we left.  There is another boy, almost 2, but you know 2 year olds.  It was quite a feat getting what we did.


2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Looks and sounds fun. It's awesome to be with family. Just curious, what size jammies are Chole's? For my entertainment of her chubbiness. I love it! Miss ya hope busy season goes well
love you

Marguerite said...

Looks and sounds fun. It's awesome to be with family. Just curious, what size jammies are Chole's? For my entertainment of her chubbiness. I love it! Miss ya hope busy season goes well
love you