Tuesday, May 8, 2012

General Update

Chloe had her 9 month appointment.  She is finally on the charts for weight (97%) but is still off the charts for height.  She was 22 lbs 7 oz and 30 1/2 inches long.

Chloe now has two teeth on bottom and one on top.  The second top tooth is going to come through soon because we can see a ginormous bulge on her gums.  I can't imagine how much that hurts.  She is crawling all over now and pulling herself to standing on everything she can.  She likes to use Carson's stool as a walker.  She likes to follow me around and is happy to play at my feet.  She figured out how to open the bathroom cabinet...this kept her entertained for like 20 minutes.


Carson is his usual funny self.  The other night at dinner, out of nowhere, he said "the 90s were good to me."  When I asked where he had heard that he told me the secrect indians told him.  His imagination borders on delusional.  He keeps me laughing though.

Carson has also become interested in Justin Bieber.  He heard about him from the girls at preschool.  I also made a joke about how Carson needed a haircut because he was starting to look like Justin Bieber.  Carson told me he wished JB was his brother.  Then he decided maybe Chloe could marry JB.  Then he asked me where JB lived and if we could visit him.  He then asked "does JB live by a Volcano?" When I replied no he said "Oh, good...so he'll never die."  I informed him there are lots of ways to die besides by volcano.

Carson also insists on buttoning his polos all the way up.  He says he doesn't want his chest to show.  Whatever - not worth the fight.  So he may look a little unusual if you see him in a polo.

No comments: