Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Mischievous Ghost

So there has been a very mischievous ghost in our house.

Our 2nd bathroom doesn't like to unlock using that little pin from the outside.  When we discovered the door had been locked and then shut, we asked Carson if he did it.  He informed us it was a ghost.  It took a lot of man power and ruining of a club card to get that door open.

Saturday night, half of our toilet paper roll holder was missing.  See example in exhibit A.  We asked Carson if he knew where it was.  He once again informed us of this ghost.  We looked in the bathroom for a little bit but then gave up and figured it would turn up sometime.


Sunday, I went to grab the toilet paper (which was now just sitting on the counter because of the situation above) and it was soaking wet.  Carson was outside the bathroom so I yelled "What happened to the toilet paper."  He once again, told me it was a ghost.  I told him to go tell daddy to get me some more toilet paper.  I then heard Carson yell "Dad...mom needs new toilet paper because it's all wet."  Funny...I never mentioned that it was wet to Carson.

We were eating dinner and I told Carson it was okay if he got the toilet paper wet if it was an accident.  He told me it was.  That he had accidentally dropped it into the toilet and then fished it out.  Hesitantly, he added "It was an accident when I flushed that thing too.  I thought it was poop."  It took me a few minutes to even figure out what he was talking about...but then all the dots connected and I could not stop laughing.  So I guess we'll have to buy I new toilet paper holder.  On the positive side, I don't think we have a ghost problem.

1 comment:

JLJ said...

So glad you don't have a ghost problem! I loved the post about Carson loving Justin Bieber. Glad my son isn't the only non-girl who likes him!