Wednesday, October 31, 2012
HALLOWEEN!
I love Halloween. Carson wanted to be Indiana Jones (previously called Indian John if you read my blog a year or two ago). He had a hat and a whip. He loved it. And even though he didn't ever want to carry the whip, people could tell who he was. Indiana Jones had his mom carry his whip around too, right? He was all over the Trick or Treating this year. He kept doing this pose. I tried to make him do a more Indiana Jones type pose, but he wouldn't have it.
Chloe was a cute little kitty. She got the idea pretty good. She would take the candy and put it in her little pumpkin. She would say bye at most houses (which she started saying yesterday), but it is pretty delayed so they usually wouldn't hear it. I had a really hard time getting a good picture of her, she's always on the move. Once we were back home and all bathed, I got her in her Halloween jammies and got a few pictures. The key was the stool...she loves sitting on it. So I was actually able to get her being cute. Rather than her normal blurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment