Monday, November 26, 2007
Cereal
We aren't doing so great on the cereal. We tried it again about a week ago and Carson loved it. He ate the tiny bit I prepared (I didn't make a lot because I thought it would be thrown away). Anyway, he scarfed it and wanted more. So I made a little more for him. He was happy as a lark. He went to bed and about two hours later I hear him sputtering. I went into his room and sat him up just in time for him to throw up all over. It was projectile too - all the way across his crib onto the wall. So I picked him up and got him out of his jammies. The little guy was still asleep as I did this. So then I laid him on a towel on our bed while I cleaned up his bed. I heard him throw up again. I went in and picked him up and then he threw up all over me. So we showered and then I held him basically all night long. I was just so worried. Eventually he got frustrated that he didn't have any wiggle room so I laid him down at about 5 am. He didn't throw up again but since then he's hated cereal (I don't blame him). There are several theories floating about but who knows. We are trying cereal again tonight. He is watching us eat like crazy and opening his mouth when we do. Hopefully it goes well. I'll send an update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment