Well it's been nice to have a break from school and life - but there's really nothing going on to blog about. So here's our exciting life, but that's why I haven't blogged for awhile. Since Christmas we've just been hanging out in Arizona. Karl went back to work obviously. I've started teaching tap again so that's fun. And school for both of us starts today! But at least this is my last semester. Then I just have the ominous CPA exam. I've been working on my application and I hope to take the first section in April.
Vickie and Josh were down in Arizona for the holidays so when we got back from Utah we got to see them a few times. Karl and I had Vickie, Josh, Kari, and Garrett over for New Year's Eve. It was fun. Sad - but it was the first "real" party we've thrown. So...I got kind of into it. We had a ton of food (Vickie and Kari both brought some over too) and way too much sparkling cider. Karl went to Costco and got kind of excited about the cider. But we had fun. And us old farts were tired by midnight. We hung out a little after and then we called it a night.
Carson is all about exploring right now. He army crawls all over the house. Sometimes he tries so hard to crawl for real and other days he's perfectly happen sliding around on the ground. He's new favorite game is peek-a-boo. It makes him laugh and laugh. He's also kind of stopped sleeping through the night. As long as Karl or I go in and put his pacifier in 4 times a night - he'll sleep. But it's gotten ridiculous. So we're trying to get him to go to sleep without it so that he can soothe himself in the middle of the night. We'll see how this goes though. Supposedly - the baby should be able to self soothe within a few days. Hmmmm. I also I'm not quite sure if we're never supposed to give a pacifier or just at night. We'll just have to play it by ear and decide what works for Carson....and us.
That's about all we've done. Sorry it's so boring. Hope things are going well. Hopefully something exciting happens!
Kasey
1 comment:
never boring,just hearing about what is going on in friends' lives is always interesting, I miss you!
Som
I cant wait to meet Carson....he looks adorable, does he belly laugh yet?
Post a Comment