Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Love The Water!!

I just thought I'd post these few things of Carson. The first is his bath time. This is his happiest time of the day (night). When Karl is administering the bath - there's no play. Carson is in and out and into his jammies is 5 seconds. I let Carson splash and chase his toys around the tub for quite a while. But I took a few pics the other night cause he was just so cute. I gave him a sweet mohawk. (He likes to suck on the washcloth because of his teeth). Here is a short video of him in the tub too.




Carson and I went swimming at Vickie's again today. I took some pics and a video. The water was still only 70 degrees but he loved it. Here's a video of Vickie dipping him in the pool. You can see the cold on his face at first but then he gets excited. Sorry it isn't better - I don't know why it has the streaks at the top.

Anyway - we have a little water bug on our hands.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ashley said...

Hi Kasey,
This is Ashley, Chad's wife. I'm excited you found our blog! I think one of the best parts about blogging is finding old friends. Your little Carson is adorable! It's fun to see where Logan will be when he gets older. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Hardy Party said...

Kasey those are great picts of carson at the pool. He definately loves the water! I am sure that you are totally cool with that!! Enjoy swimming!

Marguerite said...

hi kase,
i love just looking at your blog and seeing how you guys are doing, such a great thing blogs are. Carson is so adorable and such a cute little boy. Bradley loves sucking on the wash cloth too, it's fun. We haven't been swimming yet, pools not open yet. It'll be fun to see if he likes swimming. love ya marg

Jason and Ashlee said...

Woody's - Thanks for letting us spy on you. I love the blog. Carson is such a cute kid - I bet his every once in awhile babysitter has some influence ;)