Monday, August 11, 2008

New look

For those of you who visit regularly - the blog has gotten some work done. I'm trying it out. It seems a little much. But I have to leave it up for at least a while because I spent 2 hours putting that heading together. Anyway - just thought I'd say enjoy the new look and it may change soon as I change my mind often.

4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

It's cute! I love it!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Okay, I love it first off; but where do you find that kind of backdrop?? Oh, and is it free? My sister in-law has something similar and I haven't asked her how or where she got it!

Hardy Party said...

You did a great job! It looks way cute!

Jason and Ashlee said...

I love it!! It is so cute. You need to teach me how to do this - because my blog doesn't hold a candle to yours. Have fun in Washington.