Below is a video of Karl tickling Carson. Carson was Lauging a lot harder right before, but once I turned on the camera he was starting to get tired of being tickled. I'll post some more videos later - but it is bedtime.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Oh so Sweet
Carson has been a little sweetie lately. He went through a bit of a whiney stage and I feel like my happy little boy is back. His huge toothy grin just melts my heart. He's been "able" to say mama for a long time. He just doesn't. But the last few days, he's said mama a few times to get my attention. What a sweet sound - to have him call for me (without crying). Of course, he's up to his usual hijinks, but he's a year and half - that's what he should be doing. The other day he got into a cupboard and dumped a ton of pasta all over the floor. I had to laugh, and then sweep it up. He'll also take things of ours and then I find them in the most random places days (or weeks) later. I recently found our mouth wash in the bottom slot of my hanging shoe rack - a logical place if you ask me. A perfect fit. He has learned to take off his jammies. Every morning when he wakes up his jammies are unzipped. The other day when I went in to get him he had taken his jammies totally off and we was freezing. The next thing we don't want him to figure out is how to take off the diaper. Below is Carson in our back yard. He loves to pull all the flowers off this vine - and hey, the vine looks pretty good, right? Right? The other picture he's just being too cute, all scrunched up in his T-shirt. And then, of course, notice the pasta everywhere.

Below is a video of Karl tickling Carson. Carson was Lauging a lot harder right before, but once I turned on the camera he was starting to get tired of being tickled. I'll post some more videos later - but it is bedtime.
Below is a video of Karl tickling Carson. Carson was Lauging a lot harder right before, but once I turned on the camera he was starting to get tired of being tickled. I'll post some more videos later - but it is bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He sounds like a lot of fun. The diaper taking off stage is luckily something my kids never went through. I love kids idea of organization.
Post a Comment