Swim lessons - I'm looking for another mom who lives nearby, has a child in between 18 months and 3 years, wants to sign up for swimming lessons, and would like to do it around 7 pm. Very specific I know. This is when I would like to do it but if I can find someone else to sign up with me it won't be labeled a "private lesson" and it would be $50 cheaper for me. If you are interested let me know and I'll email you more details. And by the way...I'm not all sneaky or anything. This is what the swim instructor suggested trying to find.
The ever pressing Carson updates - He has already outgrown the "ho" I put on tape for the last blog. But fortunately, his bonofide hello is just as funny. I keep trying to get it on tape, but no success thus far. I know you've all seen the Seinfeld where they say hello really weird. Well...picture that. Pretty much exactly. It makes me laugh every time. It seems he's learning a new word every day. He is picking up on things that I didn't even realize though. For example, when did he learn to say clock? I don't even think I say that word. But he was reading his book and pointed to a clock and said clock.
Blackmail photos below. I'm not sure when and how I will use these...but they have to be worth something to him when he is 15. (Just kidding, I'm not that mean, but the photos are still kinda funny).
His hair grows super fast and I get so tired of paying to have it cut. So Karl attempted a hair cut. It wasn't horrible but not mother approved. So then I just buzzed it. It was my first time buzzing anything, so also not perfect...but good enough. Next time will be better. He looks like a real boy now (as opposed to a baby). See the buzz below.
I got a visit from my good friend Julia. We grew up in Spokane together and then went on to be college roommates. She was in town to visit her grandma and she, her husband, and two little girls stopped by for an afternoon. Emmy (her 2 1/2 yr old) was super sweet and wanted Carson to play dolls with her. Unfortunately, Carson is a boy and was in his own little world. He'll realize girls are cool someday. It was so great to see Julia and reminisce for a little bit. Karl loved having an XBox buddy while us girls chatted and the kids played. Here is a pic of Carson and Emmy on the couch. Emmy is very seriously feeding her baby a bottle - so cute.
4 comments:
I am assuming the swimming classes are for the summer time, right?? If they are then I would be interested. Maggie needs to take some swimming lessons. How much are they and when do they start?
Your right, he will be so embarassed that you let him where that shirt with those shorts.
I love your blog, you are always so cute and fun! Hey, where do you get your family photos done? These new ones and your last ones are amazing!
Those high heels make his legs look great :-) Those are hilarious! Also, I cracked up when you said Emmy was "seriously feeding her baby a bottle"...thats a good way of saying "she refused to smile for the camera because she is two!" Anyway, we had a great time visiting!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment