We went up to Utah to see my little sister Jessie get married. I had planned on going up and tying bows or something till 2 am - but she pretty much had it all under control. I think the day before my wedding I was running around town in crazy mode trying to get everything done. I don't think I even remembered the tables would need centerpieces till the day before my wedding. So us girls got to relax a bit (pedicure, shopping) while the boys went to play paintball.
The wedding went great and the reception was beautiful. Jessie had her three sisters and a friend as bridesmaids. Both my older sisters are pregnant right now (obviously pregnant). It was a little depressing when people would say "Now, which two of you are pregnant." C'mon...really? I know people were probably trying to not offend by guessing, but each time I'd have to suck it in a little bit more. In my defense, the dress was an empire waist and pretty loose around the stomach...so maybe they couldn't quite tell at first glance. My poor sisters had the unfortunate event of having their bellies rubbed by the majority of people that came through the line.
My friend Erica came down to the reception so we could catch up for a few minutes. She brought her new little chunky baby boy - so cute. She also got to see Carson being a crazy (he was a little stir crazy after sitting through wedding events). Erica - I know you are reading this. I promise he is a very sweet boy and not always out of control.
Anyway, the wedding was great and we all had a lot of fun. It was beautiful weather in Utah - hot to some but to us AZ'ers it was a nice reprieve. I am glad Jessie is so happy and we are excited to have Tyson in our family! Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment