Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 Months (plus a little)



Chloe hit her two month mark a week or so ago...I just haven't gotten around to blogging it.  Her weight was 15 lbs 13 oz, height was 25 1/4 inches.  Both were off the charts again.  They are following the normal curve though, just above.  She is quite chunky, just the way I like 'em.  She is already wearing 9 month clothing.  I can't get her 6 month onesies to snap anymore, she can't straighten her legs in the 6 month sleepers, and all her little 6 months shorts are either too tight around the belly or too tight on her thighs.  So... 9 month clothes for my 2 month old it is.  She still isn't sleeping through the night and she just takes cat naps all day.  Other than that, she is just doing the normal cute baby stuff - gurgling, cooing, smiling.  While Carson used to start kicking crazy and get all excited in the bath, she seems to completely relax and just smile at nothing.  Oh - and her favorite new thing to do is grab whatever she can (blanket, burp cloth, dress, shirt) and pull it up to her face and then chew on it.  I'm constantly pulling her shirts down and trying to replace it with a toy.  See pic below.

No comments: