I picked Carson up from preschool yesterday to discover he had had an accident. I knew because he was wearing the extra outfit that I always make sure is in his back pack for just such an occasion. I checked in with his teacher to make sure it was all okay. He had gone to the bathroom, but I guess he didn't make it because the next thing she saw was a naked bum Carson running across the back of the class room to get his backpack and then he ran back to the bathroom. She said none of the other kids saw so it didn't make a big scene. Luckily, she was laughing as she told me this story. I guess I never thought running naked in public was something I needed to specifically teach him. I mean, we talk about privacy and privates at home, but I guess I never specifically said "don't run around naked at preschool." I will say - he makes me laugh.
The teacher was sweet to focus on the positive - Carson was just taking care of the situation all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment