Thursday, September 29, 2011

Super Cutie

Chloe's Eczema is completely cleared up on her face.  It's improved on her body but is still there.  We've been doing Aveeno Eczema bath wash and Cetaphil Eczema lotion (per the doctor's recommendation).  We have an appointment next week so I'll ask about it.  I am so glad her face looks so much better (and feels better).  She is probably glad too.  The first time I put the medicine on her, I think she liked it because she got really happy afterward.

She is just getting big and chunky.  She is quick to smile.  I am having a hard time capturing it though.  She gets really serious when I pull out the camera.  I love that her hair sticks up on top.  She is still not sleeping great at night.  She goes maybe 4 hours.  Her nights seem to run from 2:30 am to noon...but since I can't adjust to that it's not working out.  Luckily, she is pretty pleasant when awake and easy to get to sleep (when she's tired). I'll often lay her down and she'll put herself to sleep without a pacifier or anything.  Carson never did that so it always feels like a little miracle to me.




1 comment:

Erica said...

She's SO cute, I love the chub. I want to eat those cheeks! So how's being a working mom of 2 anyways?! Now we need another get together next summer to meet the 4 new babies!!