Sunday, September 4, 2011

He's On Board!

I think Carson is now fully on board with this little sister thing. While driving in the car he said "Mom, I like being a big brother now...but it is very difficult." When I asked him what was so hard about it he laughed and said "Silly Mom, it's not hard." So I think he may not know the definition of difficult. He also now gives her the same goodnight process as he gives me, regular kiss, hug, fishy kiss. He hugs her so sweetly and gently. I have gotten her to smile a few times and he was very upset that it wasn't at him. I had to reassure him that in a month she'll be smiling at him all the time. He also calls her by sweet little names such as "Sweety Princess." Chloe is also not the only one that likes her chair.  I caught Carson watching a cartoon like this.


I love my sweet little boy. With me taking pictures of the baby all the time, I have also been taking lots of random pictures of Carson. He loves to do random poses. I was trying to get some nice pictures of the two of them together, the deal was if he cooperated, we would then do a photo shoot of just him with his cape on. See the magic below.


1 comment:

Kristin Lynne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo shoot of Carson - what a great idea! You are a wonderful mother, Kasey!