Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Fox and The Hound & Eczema

Carson and I rented the Fox and The Hound from the library this week and we watched it today.  When the lady has to leave the fox in the woods (I'm assuming you all have seen it), Carson started balling.  Huge tears streaming down his face.  I felt so awful for letting my kid watch such a sad movie.  It broke my heart to see him so sad.  I love my little tender heart.  I offered to turn off the movie but he was determined to see it through.

Also, I took Chloe to the doctor today because she started getting red bumps all over and her face almost seemed scaly.  She has pretty bad eczema.  So we got a prescription ointment and I'm hoping this will help clear it up.  It looks awful and makes me sad.  I'm sure it is itching her like crazy too.

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Megan had this and I found that Aveeno baby wash and lotion did amazing! It literally cleared it up with in two days.