Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Month and Oh So Chunky!

 She is now one month old.  She's got chunky thighs!  She is now good at sleeping during the night time (although she still wakes up every 3 hours to eat...but at least she goes right back down).  She is horrible at napping.  She wakes up 5 minutes after we set her down almost every time.  So I'm stuck holding her or gambling that she won't wake up.  She is starting to make cute little sounds.  I've gotten her to smile a few times but I look forward to when she'll do it all the time.  Today was our first venture to church.  I had to leave every meeting to feed her or change diapers, but it was still nice to be there.  She also was pretty relaxed so I never had to get up for crying reasons.  She can still wear her three month onesies and dresses, but the little diaper covers are too tight on her thighs and all her sleepers are too short.  So we are wearing a lot of 6 month stuff already.  She has a doctors appointment on Tuesday and I'm excited to see her stats...not excited for the shots.

1 comment:

mandy said...

can't wait to see this cutie--- can't wait to see if she knocks my socks off like carson and his humor!