So Chloe is 23 3/4 inches long and weighs 13 lbs 6 oz. She is off the charts for both. Carson was 23 inches long and 11 lbs 11 oz at his one month appointment. She is definitely a little bit bigger of a baby. I think they'll even out pretty soon though.
I also discussed with the doctor how much she spits up (projectile spit up across the room type) and how she gags when she is laying down. She definitely has reflux, but her projectile spit up isn't often enough to warrant anything further...and she's gaining weight fine so he said not to worry. Still, the game of "when will she projectile spit up" is not fun. I have to always be prepared (I spread a burp cloth across whatever we are sitting on just in case).
1 comment:
the gagging when lying down is crazy- inducing. dalia did this for a bit. i hope your little cutie grows out of it soon!
Post a Comment