Sunday, July 8, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Carson's preschool had a sweet little graduation.  They performed some songs and nursery rhymes for the parents and then got a diploma and said what they were going to be when they grew up.  Carson said he was going to be a cowboy.  Afterwards, I asked him what that meant.  He told me he was going to ride a horse and live out west.  He said he would rope cattle.  He also told me he would have to go to the gun shop and get a gun.  I guess he thought that through a little more than I realized.


Carson and his wonderful teacher Ms. Carrie

See the little cuties

This is Carson and his best preschool buddy Colin

His teacher gave us all a CD with over 1,000 pictures that she took over the school year...I guess I'll go through those soon too (or put them in a box to be rediscovered in 13 years when he graduates high school).

No comments: