Sunday, December 1, 2013

October

We headed out to a pumpkin patch.  We went to the Pioneer historical one up north (pretty close to our house).  I still think Schnepf Farms is the best one we've done...but who wants to drive to Queen Creek.  The kids had fun.  They rode ponies.  Chloe kept digging in her heels and yelling "Hee-ya."  Not sure where she got it, but it cracked me up.

I insisted Chloe wear her long sleeve Halloween shirt even though it was still too hot.  I guess I'm still not willing to come to grips with AZ weather.  I tried to get a cute pic of the two of them several times...this was the best one.

 
 
 
 
Halloween was fun.  I made Chloe a little bee dress.  Carson's costume was super easy.  It was basically his church clothes plus a T-shirt and glasses.  I tacked his shirt open so it would show.  Chloe got the idea of Halloween very fast.  Carson had talked big about wanting to Trick-or-Treat for hours.  He got tired after 2 blocks though and wanted to go home.  He actually asked me to continue Trick-or-Treating for him while he went home to relax...ha!  I had to inform him that's not the way it works.



 
 
Also in October, I was 9 months pregnant and wanting it to be over.  The muscles under my belly and my lower back hurt constantly.  I was swollen (not as bad as when I was pregnant with Chloe though).  I was due 10/31...but she wasn't born till November...so next post.

No comments: