Sunday, January 5, 2014

Other November Happenings

My mom came down to help with the baby.  The kids loved having here.  While she is great and helps with the baby night shift, she also helped with the older kids A LOT.  Here's some pics of my older kids being crazy.

Chloe loves putting on the super hero gear.  She usually insists on wearing the Batman cape as an apron. 

Here is sweet Camille.




Our attempt at a family picture at Thanksgiving.


 I took the kids out to try and get a few nice pictures.  Chloe was crying most of the time and Carson kept complaining about how he was tired of holding the baby.  The picture below just makes me laugh...now.  It was very frustrating on that day.


Then I took the kids back home to try again...here is Carson and Chloe being Carson and Chloe.

And here's the best I got.  Camille looks super comfy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's such a cutie! Totally a mix between Carson and Chloe. You sure have all the luck with going over your due date. What a trouper you are. :)