First, new Carson things. His first time on a swing the other day at the park and his new favorite sitting position.
This weekend we went to Karl's company picnic. It was pretty fun and Kari and Garrett came too. We ate and then played on all the blow up toys. Kenzie had a blast and Carson liked most of it too. Here's a pic of Kenzie and Carson in a bouncy room. They both loved it.
Kari and I took the kids down the giant slide. Kenzie loved it and they went down a bunch. If you click on the after picture you can see Carson wasn't too sure about it.
Carson thought this car was pretty cool and was excited by Karl's cotton candy (although we're mean and he didn't get to try any).
Carson is also still into everything! His favorite activity is exploring. The minute something new opens (the dishwasher, front or back door, refrigerator, pantry, etc.) he is there in a second and you're left wondering where he came from and how he got there so fast. Here are just a few examples.
He decided to help with the dishes. But apparently he needed to get a little closer.
Fridge, drawers, cabinets...it's all fair game
And all these pics are just from last week. Actually - two days. But each time I catch him doing something new or crazy it just makes me laugh. He keeps our lives exciting. Oh - he also got a third tooth on the bottom. Still none on the top.
As for me - my CPA exam application is processed now so I just need to schedule the times and then study like crazy (oh, and pay way cool exam fees to the tune of $750). We'll see when I can fit the tests in. I'm going to have to sit with a calendar before I start scheduling them.
.
That's all for now...I know it's all just about Carson but I'm pretty sure that's all anyone cares about. And Karl and I are pretty boring.
Love Kase
2 comments:
Looks like Carson has some talent in getting into things! I can't believe how big he is... it seems like I was just looking at his newborn pics! Time sure does fly!
I'm making my blog private, so if you want to, send me your email address to shanicherie@gmail.com.
Post a Comment