During church yesterday, the power went out suddenly during Sacrament meeting. It was a very weird experience. It all the sudden got pitch black (and all the kids got really quiet). They opened up the curtains and then it was light enough for us to at least finish the meeting. So the speaker finished his talk (w/out a microphone), we sang a closing hymn, etc. all in a very dimly lit room. The Bishop then got up and said that we could all go home. So that's twice in the last month that we've been sent home after our first meeting.
Now - as for the title of this post, I was wearing the same "new" cute dress as the last time church was canceled. Yes...I know the last time was only two weeks ago and I was wearing the dress again. I didn't get a full wear out of it last time, so i figured it wasn't awful to try it again. Anyway, it seems I have a cursed dress. I'll have to be careful when I wear it.
1 comment:
Can I borrow it when I don't feel like going to church?
Post a Comment