A lot of times when we are playing "pretend" he calls me honey. He'll say "C'mon Honey" or "Let's go over here Honey." The other day I wasn't heeding his pretend play demands and he said "Be a nice honey, ok?" I could not help but laugh.
He is also very into doing everything that Karl and I do. It's like we have a little shadow. Carson and I were in the store the other day and there were lots of exciting things for him to see. He was wanting to share it all with me but I was busy trying to find the items on my list. He began by saying "Mom, come look at this." I didn't really respond - I figured I could find what I needed real quick and then we could spend some time looking at the items he had found. He then got a little louder and said "Mom....MOM.....MOM....KKKAAASSSEEYYY!" I could not stop laughing. Did he really just use my first name to get my attention? All I could think was "how old are you?" As I was laughing and still not doing what he wanted, he then said "I'm going to start counting. 1........2........3. Ok, c'mon honey. I'm going to leave. C'mon." Oh this kid is rich. Obviously he's picking up something when I am saying these exact things to him and he is magically not hearing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment