We just did a small family get together. I think I'll finally break into the "friend" birthday party next year. It seems like a lot more pressure. Probably just cause it is new to me. Carson told me he wanted an astronaut birthday. He was very interested in the space section of the flight museum in Seattle. I actually had a really hard time finding him astronaut anything. I had to order plates/cups online. There were very few real looking space toys at the store. I just kept thinking that 40 years ago, I could have probably found space/astronaut toys everywhere. Anyway, I made a rocket cake and a moon cake. I think they are my best yet.
We got Carson a table and chairs (boring, but nice to have) and a bike (not boring).
Carson shares his birthday with his great grandmother so we celebrated hers as well.
The "kids" all had a blast in the little swimming pool and we all ended up wet since there were lots of water balloons around.
We did a search for "moon rocks" (rocks that I painted silver).
Carson had fun and that's what matters. I'd say it was a pretty good bash.
1 comment:
I totally made that cake for Craig a couple years ago. Family Fun, I love you!
Post a Comment