She was 9 lbs 10 oz and 23 inches long. Such a beautiful baby girl.
This is a newborn sized outfit. I could barely get the onesie snaps closed. This is probably the only time she'll wear a newborn outfit. None of her other newborn outfits are big enough. I've already packed them away.
Carson screamed when we put him in his car seat. Chloe was totally calm. She is a really chill baby.
Carson got Chloe this little monkey. He sets it on her whenever she starts to cry.
He hasn't wanted to hold her and I didn't push it. He finally asked to hold her the other day. He is so cute. The little strawberry is pretty cute too!
Karl was multi-tasking last night. Playing XBox and holding the baby. I love her little foot sticking out.
She got her first at home bath today. I was prepared for a lot of screaming (since that is what Carson did). She not only didn't cry, she fell asleep during it.
5 comments:
Congratulations! I love big babies, and she is a beautiful one. Good luck with Carson.
Yeah! Congrats on baby girl arriving. Enjoy being mommy even more.
very very congrats to you. those first two pics of her are sure adorable.
Congrats!!! What a sweet baby girl. I want to squeeze her right now! I bet you're having so much fun with her, dressing her up:) Also, I was looking at Carson's birthday pictures and I love his cake! You are cute and your kids are cute...I hope you're having lots of fun staying at home for a few months!
Congrats!! So glad she is finally here! SHe's so cute and chubby...i love it! Hope all continues to go well
lvoe you
marg
Post a Comment