Saturday, June 29, 2013

Baby #3 On the Way

Since I'm now almost up to date...this is probably a good place to interject.  We are expecting baby #3 and I am due October 31st.  It is another girl.  Carson is going to be outnumbered now.  He seems okay with it though.  I think he likes being the big brother to his little sister.

Chloe and this one will be 2 years 3 months apart.  I'm a little worried for my sanity...but I guess that's the story of motherhood.

So with #3 we won't have to purchase too much.  We'll have to move Chloe into a big bed though.  We've transitioned her into a toddler bed for now.  It is ok, but not perfect.  She has never been a great sleeper so sometimes I'll find her up at 3 am...light on, playing with toys.  Oh, and she's usually taken all her clothes and diaper off.  I think I say "this girl" (while I shake my head) a little too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray! You are very good at being pregnant over the hot, hot summers, aren't you? Nursing during the summer isn't quite as fun , but it's up there. Congratulations!