Saturday, June 29, 2013

March 2013

I joined Carson for his school's field day.  It was fun to see him interact and play the games.


I love this shot because I do this all the time and Karl hates it.  I have an ankle rolled as I stand or when I sit and cross my legs - the foot on the ground is rolled just like this.


This is Carson's on-again off-again girlfriend.  It is a very rocky relationship (from what he tells me).  He told me "Lorelei told me I'm her boyfriend...but then she dumped me."  HAHA!  Carson didn't seem to broken up about it.
 
Carson learned to ride his bike with no training wheels.  I spent all this time prepping him that he'd "have to fall a few times" but that he just has to "get right back up and try again."  Apparently he's a little more coordinated than I was because he didn't fall at all. 
 

Chloe learned how to open the fridge and takes full advantage of this new strength. 
 
 
We died Easter eggs.

 
We had Easter!
 
Please ignore my unbrushed early morning hair and just look at the cute kids.
 
 
Can you see that it was March and she already had a t-shirt tan line...Arizona (I say that with a sigh and shaking my head in dismay).  She is also super cute.



 
 She loved her necklace..although so did everyone else in nursery.

 

 

No comments: