Tuesday, June 4, 2013

January 2013

Chloe started a cheesy grin this month.  She'll still do it every once in awhile and it always cracks us up.  Here is a pic and a video.  I like her face at about 50 seconds on the video.  She also likes to "read" books and was learning all her body parts (mostly the face parts).

 
 
 
I also attempted pigtails for the first time.  They weren't really even or straight, but they were still cute.  I'm able to do them a lot better now.  Karl has even been able to master a few simple hairstyles.  Maybe "master" is too strong of a word.

My sister and I did a 80's 5k.  It was pretty fun getting dressed up in our gear.  The 80's music was fun.  Getting lapped by a 10k runner was REALLY fun.  I was running along and almost done with the race and then this super fit runner guy comes flying by me.  I was really confused what he had been doing behind me but then I realized that the 10k racers just did the course twice...and I was being lapped.  I had a good laugh.


 Carson started his 2nd season of soccer.  He did pretty awesome...but he also seemed to get bored a lot faster.  Half way through practice he would just be messing around.  I think he had a crush on one of the girls on his team (Madison).  I saw them blowing kisses to each other one day.  I was a little embarrassed but also laughing pretty hard.  Oh, and I'm super cheap and refuse to pay for the picture packages...so here is his "soccer picture."

No comments: