Wednesday, June 5, 2013

February 2013

Ummm...I'm not too sure what happened this month as my pictures total 15.  Here is what I do know:

Chloe could say all these words.  We took a picture of it so that we could keep using the board.

 
 
Chloe dislocated her elbow this month.  We were walking and holding hands.  She tripped and I held on to keep her from face planting into the pavement.  I felt her little arm give an extra stretch.  She was whimpering and holding her arm.  We finally took her into the doctor and he popped it right back in.  They said it is really common and called nurse elbow (or something like that).  She cried when they popped it back, but a few minutes later she was using it like normal.  This happened and then the below happened a few days apart.  It made me feel like a really awesome mom.  Ugh.

I "went" to Carson's assembly.  I thought it started at 9 am but it actually started at 8:30.  So I got there right as it ended.  I felt horrible and wanted to cry.  I went up afterwards and told him he did so good.  He said he had been looking for me and couldn't find me.  I just brushed past that one. That morning was a mother fail for me.  I had worked so hard with him on his part.  But look how cute he is!


 

 And here is just a picture of my little cutie.


No comments: