Friday, June 24, 2011
Baby Update
My baby doctor does an ultrasound in the third trimester - so I got an ultrasound this week. While everything looks healthy, he said the baby is already well over 6 pounds. I still have 5 weeks left! I asked if this meant I might go early. He replied "No, I think you're going to have a 10 pound baby." Perfect. The ultrasound pictures show she already has chunky chipmunk cheeks, a fat little chin, and a huge belly. He also advised me to take back all the newborn sized clothing I have as she'll never fit in them. Carson was 8 lbs 11 oz, I was 9 lbs, and Karl was 8 lbs, so I knew she would be big, but let's hope she's closer to nine pounds and not ten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What the crap!! Good luck with that one, that does not sound fun to push out, but she'll be so fun when she's here:) I think the outfit I gave her is 3 months...let's hope. Can't wait to see the little chipmunk!
9 and 10 pound babies ROCK!! You can do it, Kasey, I know you can.
Post a Comment